When you contact us you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. You also agree that Skärgårdsporten AB may send information to you electronically.
We collect information through several different channels e.g. social media, contact by phone or email and at events / fairs. We may combine personal information collected in one way e.g. a website with personal data collected in another way eg trade fairs, customer meetings.
This information can be:
• Company information – name, contact person, invoice address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, position in the company, geographical information, etc.
• Information about services you have shown interest in which Skärgårdsporten AB offers.
• Information about your visit to our website.
Skärgårdsporten AB uses the collected information to be able to establish and maintain business relationships with both existing and potential customer companies as well as existing and potential customers.
In cases where it is necessary for us to be able to offer our services and run our business, we share your personal data with companies that are so-called personal data assistants to us, e.g. accounting firm. We may provide the necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law. We will not sell the collected information to third parties.
Skärgårdsporten AB processes the information within the EU / EEA and we take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the information is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
We store the information for as long as it is necessary to carry out our commitments and as long as it is required by statutory storage times, especially with regard to accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, correction and deletion:
• You always have the right to know what information we have about you.
• If we have incorrect information about you, you have the right to correct it.
• You can at any time request that we delete information about you if there are no legal obligations against this.
For questions about privacy and data protection, please contact:
Org No. 556664-4380
102 32 Stockholm